Managed Virus Protection
Protect your business from all that’s out there
Improper virus protection can result in significant data loss, leading to wasted time, resources, and potentially even cripple a business all together. Just imagine what would happen to a company if all its billing records were lost!
Globally, it is estimated there are 300 new viruses each and every day. They can be simple non-active scripts to malicious attacks that cause serious damage to a company’s precious data. The threat is real – not having a regimented protection plan or forgetting to update a virus pattern on a desktop or server can lead to huge losses.
Our Managed Virus Protection service offerings include the following tools to protect your business:
- Setup – Installation and configuration of the antivirus software on each system covered by this plan.
- Software – One license of the virus protection software for each system covered by this plan.
- License tracking and renewal – License counts and renewal dates will be monitored by US itek. US itek will renew licenses annually as required by the software manufacturer.
- 24/7 emergency service – With this service you will be given a three-digit extension number to the emergency service mailbox. This mailbox immediately calls the on-call technician with your message. A call back can be expected generally within 15 minutes of leaving this message. Service is available to you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week.
- Discounted emergency service labor rates – When an emergency occurs that is related to a virus, a technician will be dispatched that day without your having to pay ‘Emergancy’ rates (1.5 x regular rates)
- Asset tracking – We track the serial number, specs, location, warranty, service history, etc. of the assets under this plan. Companies that successfully implement a comprehensive asset management program can save up to 35% of their total annual IT budgets. Additionally, should there be a fire, burglary, etc. a report can be generated at no charge for insurance purposes.
- Error log review – During the onsite visit (MVP Gold Only, error logs are reviewed remotely with MVP Premium), error logs generated by the virus software will be reviewed.
- Update management – We manage the update process and ensure updates are being pushed to the workstations.
- 24/7 real-time error log monitoring – We monitor error logs on our antivirus servers using special monitoring software.
- Automatic call ticket generation – Once an error is detected, a call is automatically generated in our helpdesk system.
- Automatic tech dispatch – When a call is logged by our system as a result of an error detection, the call is automatically assigned to a tech. If the problem cannot be resolved remotely, a tech is dispatched often before you know there is a problem.
- Virus removal – If a virus does get through, we will clean your network at no charge. This includes removal of the virus but does not include repair to damaged files/programs. This is void if there is a system on the network that is not under our VPP contract as this may leave an open door that we cannot protect.
Safeguard all you’ve worked for.
We provide a range of Computer Support, Network Services and IT Consulting in Buffalo, Amherst, Williamsville, Tonawanda, Cheektowaga, Clarence, North Tonawanda, Niagara Falls, Kenmore, KenTon (Ken-Ton), West Seneca, Lancaster, Orchard Park, Depew and Lackawanna .
Local experts who can visit on-site: Buffalo Computer Support, Amherst Backup and Data Recovery, Williamsville IT Consulting, Buffalo Cloud Computing, Amherst Virturalization, Williamsville Computer Support, Buffalo Computer Hardware, Amherst Hosted Software, Williamsville Computer Support, Buffalo Network Services, Amherst IT Consulting, Williamsville Technology Recycling, Amherst Network Services, Buffalo Computer Support, and Williamsville Network Services.