Coworking & Incubation Space
What is Coworking?
- Coworking is a style of work that involves a shared working environment. Unlike in a typical office environment, those coworking may be self-employed or working for different employers, typically so as to share equipment, ideas, and knowledge. The whole idea of coworking is to bring bright, creative people together and let the ideas collide. It is alternative to working from home for consultants, creative artists, developers, designers, telecommuters, etc.
What is it like to Co-work at Inception Buffalo?
- Coworking at Inception Buffalo is an affordable and inspiring shared office environment for consultants, creatives, telecommuters, startups, and freelancers without the expenses or commitment of high rent or utilities.
- Members enjoy ample space and comfortable work areas with fast internet, and optional printing and mailing services. Not to mention, free parking!
- Coworking is perfect for innovative professionals, helping focus on the next big project.
- Wi-Fi, 100Mbps Ethernet to the Internet and Video Conference accessible.
- Get your work done, enjoy some conversation, and network as well.
- We take pride in serving small businesses and want to continue helping startups grow and succeed to their upmost potential.
We offer space for every use
- Our space is designed for productivity and innovation.
- Both collaborative space for group work and individual work space for private work to be done.
- Over 2500 square feet of space with access to a private office/flex space, semi-private work surfaces, board room and training room for up to 40 students.
- We can accommodate up to 32 simultaneous users.
- Use our facilities to hold your seminars, classes or workshops! Our training room is ideal for seminars, boards meetings or group-work of up to 24 users.
- Rent pop up event space for after hours special events.
Location: Just north of Sheridan Drive on the west side of Niagara Falls Blvd.
- Our location is a prime spot for anyone desiring cowork space in Buffalo, Cheektowaga, Tonawanda, Amherst, Williamsville or the Northtowns.
- Easily located right at 1016 Niagara Falls Blvd near Sheridan Drive
- A hub to all points in Western New York and Southern Ontario. From the I-290 we are just 3 minutes off exit 3 (Niagara Falls Blvd)
- Avoid downtown traffic and enjoy free parking
- Electric Automobile Charging Station
- Over 200 prime retail stores and restaurants within 2 miles! Food options from quick and fast to five-star rated.
- If you are visiting or new in town, we are just 15 minutes away from the Buffalo Airport.
- Working closely with nearby colleges or universities? We are just 10 minutes away from University at Buffalo’s North and Main Street Campuses, and Canisus, Medaille and Buffalo State Colleges.
We have the right plan for you
- Community: Half or full day training room or board room rental
- Flexible Cowork Seat: Day pass offered with no reservation needed
- Part time Cowork Seat: 5 days per month access
- Full time Cowork Seat: 9am-5pm unlimited access
- Semi-Private Cowork Space: 9am-5pm unlimited access for 1 or 2 users.
- Private Office/Flex Space: 9am-5pm Access for group meetings and white boarding up to 4 available with any Cowork subscription. Half and full day rental
- Dedicated Desk: Own desk and file cabinet in common space.
Please contact Dawn Stinner for further information call 716-903-0547 or message: