Managed IT Services
Reliable computer network maintenance and IT management services for businesses in Upstate New York and Surrounding Areas
Have you just about had enough worrying about your business technology? Time spent dealing with IT support issues can be devastating to small businesses, creating downtime, lost data, and decreased profitability.
With reliable IT management support from US itek, our dedicated team can shoulder the burden of solving inconvenient and stressful technology problems in Buffalo, Amherst and Williamsville.
Dependable IT support from US itek allows you to:
- Take a break - knowing that your business technology and data are always monitored
- Enhance business practices - with IT that streamlines your business
- Increase productivity - our continual IT support advances your profitability
- Eliminate surprises - with our all inclusive, easy flat- rate plan for IT support and computer maintenance
Our proactive approach to IT is focused on preventing small problems before they become large, expensive ones.
US itek ensures your security and company data are protected with reliable IT management. Aligning with companies in Buffalo, Amherst, Williamsville, Tonawanda, Cheektowaga and Clarence, we are devoted to delivering practical IT management solutions and working closely with you to meet your requirements both today and in the future.
If your business should require network consulting and integration services, remote and on-site support, network and server support, IT management services, IT support, network installation and maintenance, wireless networking, or computer network maintenance services, you can trust us to the end.
We are devoted to removing the worry and reducing unnecessary costs in you business technology. Our innovative IT solutions and computer network maintenance not only simplify the way you use technology, but the way you do business, too.
Initial Site Setup & Audit
A trained specialist will come on site to document current configurations and settings, followed by a 30-Point Network Audit to identify any potential problems that may occur in the following areas:
- Network security
- Data back-ups
- Virus protection
- Spam filtering
- Hardware integrity (check for pending failures)
- System performance and trends
24-7 Network Monitoring:
This constant network monitoring service will allow us to watch every aspect of your network to detect and report problems before they escalate into downtime, data loss, or expensive repair issues. Some of the items we will monitor include:
- Desktop Monitoring and Management
- Server Monitoring and Management
- Hardware integrity and reliability
- Storage space and availability
- Back up success and failures
- Anti-virus protection
- (UPS) Uninterruptible Power Supply Monitoring
Monthly Network Tune Up
Every month a senior network engineer will come on-site and conduct a thorough audit and “tune up” of your network to:
- Review and update available security patches
- Check status of Anti-Virus Clients
- Test peripherals, such as UPS(s)
- Perform a full data restore to ensure back ups are functioning properly
- Review Hard drive space, memory, CPU utilization
- Review network documentation and make changes as necessary
- Review routers, firewalls, switches for failure or problems
- Optimize server for maximum performance and reliability
- Review and install operating system updates
- Test backup and restore data
- In-depth review of server logs for errors and potential problems
- Add and remove users
Unlimited Spam Filtering For All Users
Thanks to a remote filtering service we offer through Barracuda, we can stop 97% of all spam and filter 100% of viruses sent via e-mail without requiring you to purchase and maintain expensive in-house hardware or software.
FREE Break-Fix Services
In the RARE event that your network goes down, or if you experience any type of problem, our team of senior technicians will troubleshoot and resolve the issue at NO ADDITIONAL SERVICE FEE to you. You can consider this like a “network insurance plan”.
Guaranteed 1-Hour Priority Response To Technical Problems.
Discounted Rate To Act On Your Behalf With 3rd Party Vendors
At your request, we will act as a liaison between your company and other 3rd party vendors to manage projects or take care of problems. This includes hardware vendors, your ISP, your accounting software vendor, or other line of business applications.
A Preferred Client Discount of 20% on Non-Covered Technical Support
This would include network upgrades, installation of new hardware or software, special projects, or any other type of service we offer outside of this plan.