Your IT Rx: Ensure Your Data is Safe, Secure, and Private
US itek understands the complexities of healthcare IT. Software must be integrated for speed and reliability, doctors and administrators need network access at all times and HIPAA regulations and other government mandates regarding Electronic Medical Records / Electronic Health Records (EMR / EHR) are forcing you to automate.
Find out more about the specialized healthcare services we provide:
- IT Services for Medical Offices
- EMR Adoption Incentives (Stimulus)
- What is Meaningful Use and What Does It Mean to Your Practice?
In an increasingly regulated industry, how do you contain costs while maintaining the highest patient care standards? One way is by leveraging technology to improve efficiency and productivity.
A stable, properly functioning computer network ensures your EMR/EHR/HIS/PMS software functions properly, increases efficiency, lowers costs, shortens the billing cycle, and frees up your staff to concentrate on patient care.
Here's how US itek will help:
- Protect your electronic resources - and ensure legally mandated privacy.
- Increase staff members' productivity, so they can focus on patients.
- Make certain software is properly integrated for dependability.
- Ensure your computer network is solid and reliable.
If you're looking for reasonably priced, professional technology management, you'll be interested in the services of US itek.
IT Services for Medical Offices
Planning, Installation, and Support
Reduce Costs and Inefficiencies With a Single Vendor
Often neglected by EMR / EHR vendors is the Information Technology (IT) issues associated with an EMR / EHR implementation; workstations, tablets, servers, (or will you go the ASP hosted route?), connectivity and other issues. Ensuring that your vendor can supply the systems needed to provide the stability, speed, and security of the systems infrastructure of your practice should be a key consideration in your choice of an EMR / EHR vendor and, subsequently EMR software.
US itek is focused on the success of your practice and your EMR / EHR Implementation. US ITEK considers our EMR / EHR implementation strategy to be a complete end-to-end solution. We consider all aspects of your systems, clinical workflow, and network infrastructure before suggesting a solution for your medical office.
Why Should Our Practice Use US ITEK For Our I.T.?
US itek aims to be a single solution technology vendor for ambulatory physician practices in the Buffalo-Niagara Region. With this in mind, US itek offers IT support to our EMR / EHR and Practice Management software customers as a value-added service. Using US itek as your hardware vendor reduces the cost and inefficiencies associated with communication issues between disparate vendors. For example, it is sometimes difficult to determine if a problem is IT or software related. With US itek, your practice makes a single phone call. If you have 2 or more vendors in the mix, confusion and finger-pointing can sometimes result, with the practice incurring the cost associated with the extra time spent to sort through the issue.
Partial List of IT Services
- Network planning and configuration. Your network is installed and maintained by seasoned and certified IT engineers with significant experience in configuration, maintenance, security, and workflow.
- Hardware. Supplying and supporting servers, workstations, laptops and tablet PCs, printers, monitors, and all associated peripherals - US itek can help.
- Business Systems. US itek has been managing business systems for a variety of customers for over 15 years. We make it our business to make sure your business has the tools and technology to succeed in today’s ever-changing market conditions. We are a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner as well as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist.
Medical Practice IT Support
Network Installation and Configuration - Let us help your practice save valuable time and money by having our expert IT team help install your network. Our staff will assist in recommendations and best practices for workstations, servers, printers, wireless networking, scanners, and other equipment.
HIPAA Security Support
Clearly, ensuring the integrity and security of patient data is absolutely critical. Our team is CISCO certified and will ensure the security of your system, both from internal and external intruders. Our state-of-the-art data center is among the best and most secure data centers in the country.
For practices hosting software in a client/server environment, adhering to a thoughtfully planned out backup and disaster recovery plan is essential.